Suggested Playing 11 for Dream 11
Prediction today IPL match SRH vs RR
Keeper – Jos Butler, Sanju Samson
Batsmen – Harry Brook, Mayank Agarwal (c), Rahul Tripathi
All-rounders –Ravichandran Ashwin (vc), Jason Holder
Bowlers – Yuzvendra Chahal, Trent Boult, Bhuvaneshwar Kumar, Umran Malik
Suggested XIs have strong batting line-ups, with a good mix of experienced and young batsmen. They also have a good combination of all-rounders who can contribute with both bat and ball. The bowling attack consists of three quality seamers and a leg-spinner, who can create pressure on the opposition and take wickets. The choice between the two XIs will depend on the conditions of the match and the form of the players.
- Jos Butler (WK) – He is an explosive wicket-keeper batsman from England, who can score runs quickly at the top of the order. He has been in good form recently, scoring runs consistently in the T20 format.
- Sanju Samson – He is an Indian wicket-keeper batsman who has been in good form in the domestic T20 competitions. He has the ability to play big shots and anchor the innings.
- Harry Brook – He is an upcoming English batsman who has shown promise in the domestic T20 tournaments. He can play both aggressively and anchor the innings.
- Mayank Agarwal (C) – He is an experienced Indian opener who has been in good form in the IPL. He is a reliable batsman who can score runs quickly and has a good record in T20 cricket.
- Rahul Tripathi – He is an Indian batsman who can open the innings or bat in the middle order. He has played some match-winning innings for his teams in the IPL and has a good strike rate.
- Ravichandran Ashwin (VC) – He is an experienced Indian off-spinner who is known for his variations and ability to take wickets. He is also a handy lower-order batsman who can score quick runs.
- Jason Holder – He is a West Indian all-rounder who can bat and bowl. He is a useful asset in the middle order and can also take wickets with his medium pace.
- Yuzvendra Chahal – He is an Indian leg-spinner who has been in good form in T20 cricket. He has a lot of variations and can pick up crucial wickets in the middle overs.
- Trent Boult – He is a left-arm fast bowler from New Zealand who has been in good form in all formats of the game. He can swing the ball both ways and is known for his ability to take wickets in the powerplay overs.
- Bhuvaneshwar Kumar – He is an experienced Indian fast bowler who has been in good form in the recent domestic T20 tournaments. He has the ability to swing the ball and is a useful bowler in the powerplay overs.
- Umran Malik – He is a young Indian fast bowler who has been impressive in the recent domestic T20 tournaments. He is known for his raw pace and ability to bowl quick yorkers.