To be eligible for the AGR 3 scheme, the farmer must meet the following criteria:
- Tribal Farmer: Applicants must belong to the tribal community in Gujarat.
- Land Ownership: The applicant should own less than 5 acres of agricultural land.
- Aadhaar Card: A valid Aadhaar card is mandatory for identification.
- Bank Account: Applicants should possess an active bank account.
The following documents are essential to complete the AGR 3 scheme application:
- Aadhaar Card: A valid Aadhaar card for identification purposes.
- Bank Account Details: Proof of an active bank account for fund disbursement.
- Proof of Land Ownership: A document confirming land ownership, such as a land ownership certificate.
- Income Certificate: This certificate helps assess the applicant’s financial situation.
How to Apply
The AGR 3 scheme application can be conveniently completed online through the official i-khedut portal. To initiate the application process, please visit: i-khedut portal
To apply for the scheme, follow these steps:
- Create an Account: Start by creating an account on the i-khedut portal. This will require your basic information.
- Select the Scheme: Once your account is set up, navigate to the “AGR 3 (Farm Mechanization) Scheme for ST Farmers” section.
- Complete the Application: Fill out the application form with accurate details. Ensure that all required documents are uploaded correctly.
- Submit the Application: After verifying the information and attached documents, submit the application form.
It’s crucial to note that the application deadline for the AGR 3 scheme is 31st March 2024. Ensure that you complete the application well before this date to be considered for assistance.
For any further inquiries or assistance regarding the AGR 3 scheme, you can reach out to the following contact information:
- Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare & Co-operation, Government of Gujarat
- Tel: 079-23255555
- Website: Department of Agriculture, Gujarat
The AGR 3 (Farm Mechanization) Scheme for ST Farmers in Gujarat is a commendable government initiative aimed at providing financial support to tribal farmers for the purchase of essential agricultural machinery. The scheme’s primary goal is to enhance agricultural productivity and boost the income of tribal farmers in the state.
If you are a tribal farmer residing in Gujarat and are interested in applying for the AGR 3 scheme, we encourage you to visit the official i-khedut portal to begin your application process. For additional information or assistance, do not hesitate to contact the Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare & Co-operation, Government of Gujarat.
By following the steps outlined in this guide and utilizing the provided official links, you can take a significant step towards improving your agricultural practices and securing the benefits offered by the AGR 3 scheme.